Friday, July 22, 2011

Himalaya purifying neem face wash!

As promised, i will be doing reviews of some skin and hair products i have used ..
I'll be  starting off with my take on the Himalaya Neem face wash..
For those who don't know , Himalaya herbals is an Indian company that manufactures purely natural cosmetic products based on Ayurvedic procedures (or so they claim ! ) .

Coming to my review of the face wash , let me give you a peek of how it looks !

               
As you can see , the packaging is a nice green .... simple and crisp ! The tube above costs 99 bucks (INR) and it lasts me like six months or more so it's quite economical ... The face wash is gel - based so it's really good for oily skin . It leaves your skin feeling fresh and smooth .. it also has a nice subtle fragrance which i love ! Actually , everything about this product is very subtle , be it the smell or the feel ! There's absolutely nothing 'chemical-ish' about it ..... so people with sensitive skin , you might want to give this one a shot !!
Oh before i forget , let me show you how the gel actually looks !



Yeah , so it's green in color cos of all the neem (duh! ) ..

I spoke to my cousin about how it worked on her (she has dry skin ) and she said that it worked really well , albeit her face felt kinda dry and stretchy for a while and she  had to use an oil based moisturizer to balance it out ..
But if you have oily skin ,your skin will feel supple and oil free !  :)

That being said , i have to tell you that although it leaves your skin feeling very fresh and soft and everything , it doesn't do much for your pimples ( It claims to prevent them ) .. so if you just want a product that doesn't react with your skin and cause allergies or rashes , this is the face wash for you !! But , if you have acne issues , you would do better with some other product !
Hope this review helped ! :) I will be reviwing more Himalaya Herbal products in my upcoming posts..bye for now ! <3

2 comments: