Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Himalaya intensive moisturizing body lotion ..!

Let me be very blatant here .. this product is absolute crap !! Not worth buying at all !! Forget about it claiming to be an intensive moisturizer , this product doesn't even do any ordinary moisturizing !!

Oh , i almost forgot to show you how it looks !


The lotion is a very light brown , comes in a compact bottle, smells great (a slight coconuty and vanilla scent) , your skin feels cool the minute you apply it BUT none of these matter cos it doesn't do any moisturizing ! I don't know about you guys but it makes my skin a little dry to touch and it also feels weirdly like PLASTIC when i use it!! This lotion is a big no-no for me ! It's been six months since i bought it but i only used it twice and didn't like it at all ! So i wouldn't suggest it for ANY skin type. I'd rather use coconut oil or olive oil instead of this no-good "intensive" moisturizer !

No comments:

Post a Comment