Sunday, October 23, 2011

The past few days -part 1.

19.10.11 - Woke up with a start, sometime around afternoon, realizing that i still hadn't booked a date for my TOEFL exam! Now, my GRE scores are completely useless if i don't have TOEFL scores to boot so i started calling friends frantically, wondering what to do. Nothing anybody said could help so i decided to check available dates and horrors of horrors!- The only  "nearest" available date was the 10th of Dec!! That too in Chennai! Not knowing what to do, i decided to consult a Counsellor the next day. Right.He or she will know what to do.I must just give my mind some rest and relaaaax.
So, me and Priya went to the library. i borrowed  'The undomestic Goddess' by Sophie Kinsella and 'Shabanu- daughter of the wind' by somebody, Can't remember the author. Then we headed out for some Golgappa. I generally don't like chaats and junk food and stuff ( if you give me a bowl of the yummiest snack in the world and a bowl of rice, I will most probably choose the latter) but the sound of golgappas that day just sounded so appealing , i just HAD to get some.And boy, am i glad! It was EXTREMELY spicy and yummmmmmm!!
yum yum yum!

Started walking home at around 8.30 pm. bought a packet of "hot-chips"  to eat on the way..I wouldn't have bought it if i were my usual self but then again, i was actin weird and chose "junk" over rice so i must have been pretty stressed :P ..So, we got home at around 9 and decided to try on those korean masks i mentioned in a previous entry.The one below is an eye mask.




Bean shaped eye patches


The mask is soo refreshing! My eyes felt all parched and dry before but these patches gave me much needed relief. We tried taking "scary" pics with the mask on. Sadly enough, they didn't turn out all that scary :P

A venomous blue for a spine-chilling effect :P

We kept it on for an hour or so and just talked and talked. Before we knew it, it was time to take off the masks  and call it a day ( Do you sense double entendre here? :P). oh before i go, pics of my phone pouch!! :)


The piano pouch is mine!! :D The mail thingy is Priya's.

How cute is that!

1 comment:

  1. The Masks Of Megs!!Now that sounds like a movie title..:-D Loved the pouch....looked super cool in that pic...:-)

    ReplyDelete