Sunday, October 23, 2011

The past few days -part 3

22.10.11 - Went to the counsellor's at Indiranagar. He seemed all calm and said writing TOEFL in December was OKAY cos i wasn't focussing on applying to a Masters in Science program anyway! Thank god for that! he also told me i'd be better off with management internships if i were to apply to a course in management. So, yeah that's my next step. He seemed much more concerned than me that i was throwing away my electronics degree to pursue management. Honestly, electronics is reeeeally boring and dry!( Except Microelectromechanical systems, which was pretty interesting!). It's a miracle i made it through without breaking down completely! It dampened my spirit and made me behave VERY differently from what i am. I was SPIRITLESS for three whole years...okay, that was a bit dramatic. I wasn't "spiritless" lol but things are definitely better now that i don't have any electronics text books around me! :D
So anyway, apart from management, i am even interested in Bioengineering, which is a combo of biology and electronics. ( Only the biology part of it appeals, though. The electronics part makes me want to gag! ). I am at a fork right now and i don't know what path to choose!... Gah, i should have just gone to some beauty school in Paris and set up my own salon! Now that sounds soo much more fun! :D I still hope to do it some day!!
Anyway, back to the topic, I'm still a little fuddled on what course to take up. Will let you know when i DO choose something!!
So, by the time i was done talking to the counsellor i worked up quite an appetite and was raring to eat! :D Had a yummy lunch!






Left for home immediately after lunch and caught a cold by the time i got there :| Booked my TOEFL exam for the 10th of Dec in Chennai and waded off to sleep! Woke up with a slight fever and a heavy head today.. So here i am, all sick and cranky. Will catch you later. Toodles! :)

3 comments:

  1. Please don't post such pics here!!!:( Makes me all hungry and stuff!!!!:-( Seems you had a wonderful time....Let's hope there are more like these ahead...:-D

    ReplyDelete