Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Heyhey!

I'm back!! Sorry i couldn't write for long..was busy with gre prep. Just finished my exam today and my score is pretty decent for just a month of preparation :D . So yeah,looked up a few courses. Masters in management sounds interesting! I originally wanted to apply to an MBA program but you apparently require work experience for that so that's outta the picture.But just for the fun of it, I applied to the Wharton school of business today(HA HA! Fat chance! ).
Speaking of work, i STILL didn't get my date of joining!! They have been putting it off forever! If things had gone as planned, I would have had fancy lunches, an even more overflowing wardrobe(if that's possible) and lots and lots of creams n perfumes and shoes and this n that and what not ,by now!! Looks like i should be content with just day dreaming for a few more months :( 
I just remembered i still haven't put up pics of my jewel tree..Will do it tomorrow for sure! Too tired and sleepy and slightly disgruntled to do it now. I'm off to sleep . Good night! ^-^

4 comments: