Thursday, November 25, 2010

uh- oh!!

Well,as per my plan yesterday,i neither cleaned up the mess in my room nor studied :( i'm in deeep shit! got a test tom which i haven't started studying for..i mean i really tried ,but its just oh-so-hard to concentrate!
Anyway i ll try again in while but before that m gonna post a pic of my most prized possession-MY PHONE!! i'm in love with it ever since the day i bought it! its been almost an year but it still feels and looks brand new,thanks to my amazing maintenance skills :P
My lg ice cream phone is my life!(almost :P)..If its one of those days when i feel like i might just die out of boredom in class,my phone comes in real handy! i text ( a lot!), play games, listen to music bla bla on my phone so i pretty much spend all day on it!
The keypad is nice and large,comfortable,it still hasn't worn out(my previous phone's keypads hardly lasted two months cos of how much i text),the display is brill!
It has pretty lights that play when you listen to a song or if there's an incoming text or call..the light looks beautiful in a dim-lit room..almost magical! The soft glow makes you feel all dreeeamy! The picture below isn't clear though..sorry about that!
Well thats is for today!..i better start studyin now!

1 comment:

  1. That's a girlie review :) Photos seem bit shabby, but nice evaluation.

    ReplyDelete