Friday, August 19, 2011

GRE alert!!


Yes , I'm going into nerd-mode. I have decided to take up the Graduate record examination (GRE , for short ) on a whim !!
The pros are , well , i get to go abroad next year and be all freee and independent !!! But there are cons as well - if i  am to go next year , i need to take up my exam in the first week of October !! So that leaves me with just 40 days of prep time :( ( I know people who have written it after months of preparation , so yup this looks like a challenge ! ) .

Before i start preparing i need to make a really good time table and FOLLOW it !! Planning well is the FIRST step . I need to keep it real and make it efficient ! ( Fingers crossed that i don't start slacking again ! ) .
I have already wasted the morning watching anime ( I absolutely can't resist K - on !! ) . Right , I'm gonna do some Reading comprehensions and basic math today . I will also complete 5 word lists  :P
I have to do this !! I must give up my laziness at least this once . I will not slack , i will NOT slack !
I have my notebooks and my Barron's book ready so , off i go !! I'll report my progress day by day
 ( hopefully i progress :P ) Bye ! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment